Helvi S.p.A. introduce the new concept “EVO – Bright Evolution”. EVO is the result of several years of R&D investment backed up by collaboration with demanding experts in the field. EVO combines technological improvements both in hardware and software that has resulted in a complete range of inverters capable of satisfying the most challenging users’ welding requirements.
The benefits of the new EVO range are
- Equipped with the newest Microprocessor generation
- Use of advanced control algorithms that guarantees high welding performance
- Faster reaction to electric arc variation and condition
- New welding arc dynamics with reduced spatter
- Possibility to weld all type of electrodes in all welding positions thanks to the new arc performance
- Higher energy efficiency
- New electronic input voltage control which allows a wider range of work
- Automatic VRD to increase electrical safety and energy efficiency
- Optional interface for remote control on either MIG or TIG torchs with the brand new interface Up/Down analog or digital
- Optional Bluetooth® interface for auto-darkening helmet T-Link® by Trafimet
- Fast updating via USB port
- Welding data analysis
- TIG: new arc strike “SAFE START” function and Pulse frequency up to 2500Hz
- PLASMA: longer consumable life and improved cutting performance and quality
With the brand new concept “EVO – Bright Evolution”, Helvi S.p.A. brings a higher level of technology to a wide range of machines designed for professional use. Models that incorporate the EVO brand are: Compact MMA/TIG, Multiprocess MAXITECH and MULTITECH, Plasma PC.
With nearly 40 years of experience, HELVI S.p.A. continues to reassert itself as an ideal partner for researching and developing technological solutions for the welding industry, always offering innovative products in line with the needs of the market and its own customers.
The traditional product range for welding (MMA, MIG/MAG and TIG) and plasma cutting has now been enriched by new models of synergic, multifunctional and with thyristors welders, as well as single and three phase inverters for welding and plasma cutting. Whatever the needs of the customer, whether a craftsman or a professional welder, HELVI offers products that meet the highest standards of both quality and reliability.
With its consolidated experience, the company is dedicated to manufacturing and promoting products that have been designed and developed in house, and is convinced that the key to professional growth and renewal lies in staff motivation and training, increasingly innovative management solutions and continuous research and development.
From the past to the future, amongst tradition and innovation, HELVI is always at its customers’ side.
Plan your visit to the trade fair!