Experience passion for technology and enthusiasm for innovative ideas. Eckelmann is your solution partner and one-stop shop for all aspects of automation.
For our customers we are innovation partners. As idea revolutionists and problem solvers, our employees contribute their extensive technical know-how to every solution. Demonstrated by the Eckelmann automation solutions for cutting, on which industry leading machine manufacturers and operators rely. Whether laser, plasma, oxyfuel or water jet, you can trust on the industry solution that grants absolute freedom in the technological design of your machines. With Eckelmann solutions everything interacts perfectly - from control and drive technology to user interface and CAD/CAM integration.
With the new Machine Management System we offer you an easy start into smart, cross-machine digitalization - for more efficiency, productivity and transparency
Good reasons for Eckelmann
- Eckelmann E°CUT: The complete CNC automation system for cutting machines simplifies development, procurement, warehousing, training and service
- Modular expandability and customized solutions for maximum flexibility
- Proven cutting technology library for fast commissioning
- Extensive support of bevel heads and a huge variety of different machines kinematics
- The own CNC core allows technology adaptations, with maximum know-how protection for special functions
- Free choice of cutting equipment through interfaces to all standard technology suppliers, e.g. for laser and plasma sources, gas control, height control etc.
- Various correction functions for impressive precision and highest cutting quality, e.g. for bevel cuts or 3D processing
- Ready for Industry 4.0 applications through advanced management functions and integration of OPC UA
- 3D machine simulator and digital twin for virtual pre-commissioning and functional tests which accelerate design and software development
- Intuitive user interfaces that are optimally adapted to the technology and workflows on the machine.
- CNC automation solutions that are compatible with all established CAD/CAM nesting software solutions on the market. Together with Eckelmann IBE software, Eckelmann can also offer the entire CAD/CAM process chain and production control in sheet metal processing from a single source.
- Investment security through long-term availability and comprehensive after-sales support over the entire life cycle
- Discover your one-stop shop for all aspects of automation at www.eckelmann.de
- Subscribe now to E°New machine automation for regular updates - from engineers for engineers
- Follow Eckelmann on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube or Xing
- As a customer, use the Eckelmann online documentation (registration required), the comprehensive information resource for software developers, project engineers and designers in mechanical engineering